Lunes, Enero 12, 2009

A Life Redeemed

I was born on a warm, sunny day in the month of March at De Ocampo Hospital, Quezon City. I am now 26 years old. I live in Pasig City and I go to school at De Los Santos College of Health Professions. When I was born, my godmother who happens to be one of my mom’s closest friends, was there at the hospital and she was the one who gave me my first name. I am the firstborn daughter of Jeremias del Rosario, a dentist by profession and Aurora del Rosario, a businesswoman. I have two younger sisters and one younger brother. I am now married to Dan Mark Antonio and we have a son named Gerard Denvy Antonio.

Who I am in life.

My name is Givenchi del Rosario Antonio. I started school when I was five years old. I went to kindergarten through sixth grade at Philippine College of Technological Resources in Valenzuela City and while I was there, I received numerous honors and awards. I also won awards for quiz bee competitions. Then I attended Christian Montessori Incorporated and Light of Life Christian School, and there I also received different awards. I am now a Second Year Nursing student at DLS-STI. I stopped school for quite a long time because I had to work for my family but I am hoping to finish school and be able to work abroad.

What life means to me.

Life to me means living for the glory of God and consistently loving my family and friends. I am pretty much on the happy side of life, I try to have a positive outlook and focus on the things that matter most. Yes, I do have some sad days or depressed days. But I know I have the Lord, my family and friends to stay with me and make me feel everything’s going to be alright. I know I’ll always have someone to talk to. I am not perfect. I have done a lot of mistakes in the past but I know I am forgiven because the Bible says that if we confess our sins to God, He is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I know my life had been redeemed from the power of sin and God’s love and forgiveness rule within me.


What’s my outlook on the future.

Five to ten years from now, I think I will probably be living in the states near my family of origin. I will be comfortable with my living situation, meaning that I will be financially stable and I will be living in my own house. I plan to have one more child. I also would want to put up a restaurant with my husband, we will make it grow and make it our primary source of income. I want to continue serving God by living a life that would make a difference. It is my heart’s desire that people see His love through me.

Walang komento: