Biyernes, Disyembre 26, 2008

Trendy and Stylish Clothes

As a student, mother and wife, I try to look good at all times. I feel the need to have the right style for all aspects of my day. I seldom go shopping nowadays, due to the tight budget. But I love window shopping! It's something I wouldn't get tired of doing. I always visit Forever21.com and I love checking out their fashionable items. It's one of my favorite clothing stores. They offer casual and dressy clothes for any occasion. Upon checking out their site today, I found these chic clothes and I can't describe how giddy I am and excited to own any of these items very soon.

Dainty floral print sheer silk spaghetti strap dress underlined with soft satin features a smocked empire waist, satin trimmed adjustable shoulder straps and v-neckline


Short sleeve sequined yoke cardigan with three button closure and scalloped sleeve detail


A simple 3/4 sleeve heathered knit top with a rounded v-neckline, a short 3-button closure, elastic-trimmed empire waist, see-through trim around the bottom, and a rolled hem.

A fabulous party or night-out number, this draped knit top features a daring crossover front opening, a banded hem, and a scoop neckline embellished with faceted jewels covered with mesh.

Keep temperatures warm in this pretty hooded cardigan featuring a ribbed and cabled design on the front, 2 front pockets, 3/4 sleeves, and a 6-button placket.
A casual long sleeve fleece-lined pullover hoodie featuring colorful "Love Every Color Of The Rainbow" text in a heart shape.
A simple and sweet cotton-knit sleepwear short featuring an elastic waistband and contrast trim.

Tiny colorful floral print dot this drawstring cotton sleepwear short featuring a 3-button fly, side slits at the hem, and a grosgrain ribbon drawstring.

Walang komento: